Registered Nurse (RN)
Work with a team of 14 In-Home Aides and a full-time LPN Supervisor who serves about 180 weekly with household chores and personal care.
- Conduct Initial visits with clients to include assessments and develop plan of care.
- Reevaluate Assessment and plan of care annually or as needed for personal care clients.
- Communicate any concerns with In-Home Services Supervisor or Executive Director.
- Reevaluate chore clients to increase services for personal care as needed or requested.
- Conduct Supervisory visits for In-Home Aides quarterly or as needed.
- Conduct or participate in training of In-Home Services as requested.
- Lead orientations, in-services, trainings and other initiatives to enrich our In-Home Aides.
- Maintain professional and positive relationships with clients and their family caregivers while reinforcing our policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate client records on all clients.
- Be an advocate for the elderly through involvement in other agencies and organizations.
- Uphold the mission and goals of the agency.
Must have valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in North Carolina.
- Ability to function independently and responsibly.
- Must be in good health, well groomed, be able to read and write accurate documentation.
- Must have a valid NC driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Preferred work experience with aging related agencies and organizations.
- Supervisory skills and the ability to work with elderly persons in a compassionate and understanding manner.
- Valid NC Driver’s License
We are looking for someone who is hard-working, has a positive attitude, ambitious, friendly, outgoing and professional. The candidate needs to be a problem-solver who always carries a smile on their face and compassion in their heart. If you think you’d make the next great addition to our team, we’d love to talk with you!
Job Type: Part-time
Schedule: Day shift, 2-3 days per week
License: Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
Hours per week: 16-24
Basic function of work to be performed by employee: Assist older adults in making it possible for them to stay in their own homes safely, maintain or improve their level of personal care and household management, assist in completing household chores such as changing bed sheets, cleaning bathrooms, mopping floors, with the intent to keep the home safe. May also need to provide personal care, helping clients in and out of the shower safely.
Hours: Employees work a set schedule of clients between the hours of 8:30 to 5:00, Monday through Friday. We do not work nights, weekends, or holidays.
- Assist with personal care for frail/at risk clients (to include bathing, grooming, and dressing)
- Do light housekeeping and laundry (to include vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning kitchens & bathrooms, changing bed linens, taking out trash, checking mail, and any other tasks assigned by supervisor)
- Provide respite for primary caregivers
- Shop for food and other necessary items
- Plan and prepare light meals
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Complete all paperwork in a timely maner
Special Skills Needed: Ability to function independently and responsibly and respond well to supervision. Must be in good health, well groomed, able to lift groceries, vacuum, sweep, and mop. Must be able to read service plans and complete documentation accurately. Must have a valid NC driver’s license, and reliable transportation.
Special Qualities Needed: Must be mature, flexible, compassionate, honest, and dependable.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10 /hour
- in home care: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License