Did you know that the leading areas for electrical fires in homes are the bedroom, attic, and kitchen? People 65 and older are twice as likely to be injured or killed in a house fire compared to the rest of the population.
Captain Katie Hinson with the Monroe Fire Department and Jamie Taylor, Director of Safety Resources with Union Power Cooperative will be presenting a fun and interesting program on home fire and electrical safety to ensure you and your family are safe in your home.
Everyone is welcome to attend this program. There is no cost and registration is not required.