Home Fire & Electrical Safety Program – Monroe

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Home Fire & Electrical Safety Program – Monroe

March 13 at 10:30 am - 12:00 pm

Did you know that the leading areas for electrical fires in homes are the bedroom, attic, and kitchen?  People 65 and older are twice as likely to be injured or killed in a house fire compared to the rest of the population.

Captain Katie Hinson with the Monroe Fire Department and Jamie Taylor, Director of Safety Resources with Union Power Cooperative will be presenting a fun and interesting program on home fire and electrical safety to ensure you and your family are safe in your home.

 Everyone is welcome to attend this program. There is no cost and registration is not required.  There will be an optional lunch after the program.

Details

Date:
March 13
Time:
10:30 am - 12:00 pm

Organizer

Council on Aging in Union County
Phone:
704-292-1797
Email:
coa@coaunion.org

Venue

Langford Chapel
113 South Johnson Street
Monroe, NC 28110 United States
+ Google Map