Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have implemented several precautions to keep our clients and staff members as safe as possible during home visits and in-office appointments.
- We require that all patrons wear a face covering for the duration of any and all business within our office.
- Medicare counseling appointments are available in-office, over the telephone, and virtually via Zoom.
- The Next Door Group Respite Program is operating at a limited capacity with precautions in place.
- In-Home Services remain active; however, clients are required to wear a face covering for the duration of their home visits each week.
- Family Caregiver Support Groups are held virtually via Zoom only at this time.